While waiting on news for the next installment of Sailor Moon Crystal, I got hungry and decided to try making a variation of the breakfast bread Ikuko serves Chibiusa in episode 33/Act 32. I highly encourage you to try this recipie next time you need something different for breakfast:
You will need:
2 slices of wheat bread
2 strips of cooked bacon (Optional)
2 Tablespoons butter
skillet/frying pan with a cover
If your pan doesn't have a cover, tin foil works!
1. If you are using bacon, cook the bacon completely in a skillet, then set aside on a piece of paper towel.
2. In the skillet, drop two tablespoons of butter and let it melt on low heat.
3. When the butter is almost totally melted, swish it around the pan, then place the bread on top.
4. (Optional) place bacon on top of bread.
5. Crack one egg carefully over each piece of bread.
6. Cover the skillet and cook the bread on low heat until the eggs are thoroughly cooked through. 5-10 minutes.
7. Serve immediately while watching Sailor Moon Crystal!
The neat thing about this recipie is that it's perfect for the otaku on a budget, as every ingredient can be found at your local Dollar General, though I got mine at the local grocery store.
Wanna have breakfast with Chibiusa? (In a non-creepy way.) Watch the episode this comes from at the 07:22 mark below via Hulu or click here for Crunchyroll.