Only one episode of Abunai Sisters is available on Crunchyroll and strangely, it's dubbed in English with Japanese subtitles. There was a DVD release, but few legitimate sites seem to have it these days.
Have you ever downloaded one of those weird, CGI phone apps of random cartoon characters dancing and singing? Okay, remove the dancing and singing, this is Abunai Sisters. You can actually get a better show just from a basic phone app of a rabbit cuddling a carrot.
This is what happens to BratZ dolls after they hit rock-bottom.
If you look it up, there is actually a DVD out there of this... show. Yes, as in a full DVD. The series is basically made up of a ton of 3 minute shorts, that are supposed to be funny.
Emphasis on "supposed to be".
It must not have sold well, as Amazon doesn't seem to have it today, but I did find a listing for it on MyAnimeList, implying that somebody else watched it on purpose.
Now aside from the story, in which these scantly clad women are the key holders of the "Boobie Gem", there's really not much here to see. This is not a hentai. There are no bedroom scenes, it's just these two women "spies" and a gem. There are 10 shorts in total. Crunchyroll mercifully only has one short up, where the women try to evade a missile and a shark attack.
The issues can be summed up below:
PROS: (Yes, there might be a few.)
1. It's only 3 minutes long.
2. Crunchyroll does not have the other 9 shorts.
3. The girls are not anorexic, and actually have bottoms.
4. The girls are over the age of 18.
CONS: (Here we go.)
1. This is NOT an anime.
2. You can tell by the lip movement this was originally made for an English speaking market, and then Japanese subtitles and names were randomly thrown on later. This is actually insulting.
3. The writing is not paced well, and lags behind the animation, despite the voice acting matching the lip animation.
4. Whoever wrote the lines was clearly a very lonely man, typing one-handed in the dark.
5. The man watching the spies in the short is beyond creepy ~ not "creepy guy in the bushes" creepy, but "man, did someone super-impose a bad bitmap of a middle aged man's head??" creepy.
6. The tight clothes are no more scandalous than what you already see on Crunchyroll. This is NOT an ecchi clip.
7. Animation is cheap and lazy, and the backgrounds look unfinished.
It's not the worst thing you'll see, but it's still no excuse. Upon further investigation, it seems the other nine episodes did have a few sexual jokes, but nothing you didn't already hear out of a 5th grade classroom. Watch at your own risk.
A medium which is still evolving is CGI-based anime, where the entire episode is all done in 3D models instead of traditional hand drawing. This is a category for shows that are 100% 3DCG, not to be confused with shows that blend hand-drawn "Anime Studio" animations with full computer graphics.